WINTER: December – January – February
Ingredients: Bread dough, food coloring, milk, pretzel (arms), powdered sugar, cardboard and foil to mount snowman on.
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Form raised-bread dough into this snowman shape onto an oiled cookie
3. Before baking, paint features with food coloring mixed with milk.
Optional Tip: Paint hat rim, eyes, nose, mouth, scarf, and buttons separately before adding to breaded snowman.
4. Add pretzel arms.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes.
6. Place Bread Snowman on foil-covered cardboard and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Recipe Source (copyright): Snowman Bread is designed by Jennifer Ross – The Quote Queen – quotequeenquotes.com. Jennifer is the daughter of Mary H. Ross, Author of gospelgrabbag.com.
MORE CHRISTMAS IDEAS:
POST-AND-PRESENT CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES: – AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD HERE –
(1) Trimming the Family Tree: Gifts-to-Jesus Seek-and-Service Match Game (TO DOWNLOAD)
(2) Gifts from Jesus Think-and-Tell (TO DOWNLOAD)
(3) Jesus Is My Light – Choose the Right Light (TO DOWNLOAD)
NEW YEARS HOME FAVORITES
Ringing in the new year with this quote gives us a fresh approach to giving. It impresses me to leave something behind in my teaching this year, like the pioneers who planted gardens they would never harvest.
TO COPY IMAGES & RECIPE CARD (below): Right click on photo and recipe to paste and print from a word document).
Source (copyright): Pomegranate & Berry Yogurt is designed by Jennifer Ross – The Quote Queen –quotequeenquotes.com. Jennifer is the daughter of Mary H. Ross, Author of gospelgrabbag.com.