FAMILY HOME EVENING or SHARING TIME
First we will spotlight the activities from our latest family home evening books and CD-ROMs where the activities can be found to copy images in black and white to color or to print the image in color from the CD-ROM.
1. Gospel Fun Activities: Quick-and-Easy Family Home Evening and Sharing Time Presentations contains a CD-ROM with the book to print images instantly in color or black and white.
Click HERE to purchase this book (shown right).
Click HERE to view the contents of this book and all of the activities found in the book (posted here on this website and on Pinterest).
Reach in to our Gospel Grab Bag to find activities in two ways:
1. A-Z Subjects (right or below). Click on the subjects from the A-Z Lesson Index on the right to find lesson ideas from the Sunday Savers series of activities used for Primary or Young Women lessons.
2. A-Z Subjects below. These are large poster presentations so easy to create and use for small or larger groups. The entire family can participate in creating and enjoying these activities.
2. Gospel Games. Go to the Games section of this website or click on the game-type activities listed below or simply type in “game” in the search bar to locate all of the games.
3. Sharing Time Themes. Learn of the year’s Primary theme activities for each month and search by subject below or to the right or in the search bar for the subject. Click on the Sharing Time section of this website to purchase the current sharing time book with 12 or more activities for each year’s theme.
4. Church Manual Match Activities. Match activities with the family home evening manual subjects by clicking on the lesson in the manual from this website, or click on the Primary or youth lesson activities from this website.
3. From the A-Z Lesson INDEX to the right by subject, or (2) below, click on the desired subject (those below are large poster presentations with free scripture posters with each purchase).
You will find two types and sizes of activities: (1) Poster Presentations with several visuals to post and present or (2) smaller presentations you can enlarge for sharing time and use the current size for family home evening.
For various ages, go to the Primary Lesson Helps to locate these visual presentations that match the lesson manuals, e.g., Nursery, or Old Testament. You will also find Young Women lesson helps that can be used for teen boys as well.
3. CHURCH MAGAZINES like the Friend, Era/Liahona, and Ensign are great tools for teaching the gospel in the home. Visit the Church website to find articles on your lesson subjects. Click HERE to see how Sherrie Johnson helped her children love reading the Freind magazine, using the magazines to teach the gospel in the home.
FOLLOW STEPS TO FHE SUCCESS. Click HERE to find out how to make family home evening special and other ideas we will take you to in this website.
TEEN FAMILY HOME EVENING. You can click on the Young Women Lessons to find ideas and handouts on your subject and also MIDWEEK ACTIVITIES that match with the lesson subject. Many Gospel Grab Bag lesson visuals/activities coordinate with the Young Men and Sunday School lessons where we will send you to the manuals from there to find what to say. These can all be found under Young Women or A-Z Lesson INDEX or here in our family home evening list.
A-Z Lesson INDEX
SCRIPTURES - The Scriptures Are the Word of God