Activity Days LEADERS / Parents: Helping girls ages 8-11 achieve their “Faith in God” goals just got easier. For each goal in the Activity Days Program we have a KIT that includes the goal planners/handouts and invitation to the activity. If the girl doesn’t attend, she can be given the KIT to complete the goal and pass it off at home.
How to SHOP for activities or
DOWNLOAD them to your Shopping Cart:
1. Click on Add to Bag (below the activity image).
2. Click the title to find instructions and the Add to Bag button.
3. Shop by category from the Grab Bag STORE.
4. Check out. Must have at least a $2.50 order.
Activity Days Index – 35 “Faith in God” Goals:
Other Products and Ideas to Teach
“Faith in God” ACTIVITY DAYS:
1. To purchase the Articles of Faith Quizbee (shown right), click HERE. You’ll be buzzing along learning the Articles of Faith with 13 memory cards, 14 fun games, and over 195 questions and answers!
2. Also enjoy with girls the Book of Mormon Quizbee (shown below).
3. Don’t miss our Faith in God: Super Activity Days and Socials for Girls Ages 8 to 11 (Paperback) by Mary H. Ross, Jennette Guymon-King, shown below (available at LDS bookstores or at deseretbook.com).
4. INVITING GIRLS TO ACTIVITY DAYS: WATCH VIDEO on giving someone a “Heart Attack” (pasting hearts on doors) and having girls invite others to Activity Days from the Church Website. Click HERE (or watch video below).
DOWNLOAD the Dragonfly “We Missed You!” Postcard to encourage Activity Day girls or Young Women to come to activities.
TO DOWNLOAD MORE ACTIVITIES:
1. Go to the A-Z INDEX (below)
2. Find them all in the . . .