Gospel Grab Bag

Gospel Grab Bag - Reach in and grab 2,000 LDS learning activities, crafts, games and more to teach Primary, family home evening, and young women. Also enjoy Bible fun activities.

ATONEMENT: LDS Primary Singing Time – Practice Song Visuals, “I Stand All Amazed” – Primary music leader, family home evening

“I Stand All Amazed” Song Visuals
$1.00

“I Stand All Amazed”

(Hymns p. 193)

32 visuals (color/black-and-white/cue cards)

$1.00 - ATONEMENT: LDS Primary Singing Time - Practice Song Visuals, "I Stand All Amazed" - Primary music leader, family home evening, gospelgrabbag.comLYRICS & MUSIC for this song click HERE.

To download all song visuals and
singing fun activities go to our

SINGING LEADER’S COMMENTS:

• “I think the work you and your artist do is lovely for our little kids especially. I’m a newly called Primary chorister, and I Stand All Amazed is a particularly tough song for visuals. Love yours!” – Carol S. Hatch

• Erica Hoffman says:

Are the visuals for all 3 verses or just one?

February 18, 2014 at 2:51 pm
    • admin says:

There are visuals for three verses and the chorus (black and white and color).

February 22, 2014 at 3:17 am
  • Melissa says:

Hi! Are these a digital download? Or are these mailed to me?

Thank you!
    ~Melissa

February 23, 2014 at 12:53 am
    • admin says:

Once the visuals are purchased they come up on the website screen for you to download. Then you only have 72 hours to download.

February 26, 2014 at 3:52 pm
  • Christie Sommerfeldt says:

What type of file is this? Can it be resized in photoshop? What size are the files made to print for, 4X6 or 8X10?

February 26, 2014 at 6:26 am
    • admin says:

The files come in 8 1/2″ x 10″ and 2 8×10 to put together into a large poster and 4 on a page to give to children. You’ll love the variety. Plus they can be printed in black and white or color. All the patterns are $1.00 (for the whole group). Enjoy!

February 26, 2014 at 3:33 pm
  • Heidi says:

I used to purchase your Singing Fun visual aids as a cdrom or paperback published by Covenant. Are you doing that anymore? Is this available as a paperback? Thank you!

March 10, 2014 at 9:41 pm
    • admin says:

The only way you can find these singing fun activities and songs now is from gospelgrabbag.com. This just started in 2014 and will continue each year to be found here only as a download. There will be many songs coming to you soon. Watch for them. Sorry the CDs and books are not available any longer.

March 11, 2014 at 3:59 am