“I Stand All Amazed” Song Visuals
$1.00

“I Stand All Amazed”
(Hymns p. 193)

32 visuals (color/black-and-white/cue cards)

$1.00 - ATONEMENT: LDS Primary Singing Time - Practice Song Visuals, "I Stand All Amazed" - Primary music leader, family home evening, gospelgrabbag.com
LYRICS & MUSIC FOR SONG “I STAND ALL AMAZED”

This “I Stand All Amazed” song is great for teaching Primary lessons or in family home evening. See the Easter Morning Match Game in the CTR-A Lesson 45. Shown above are just a few of the 15 visuals.

SINGING LEADER’S COMMENTS: “I think the work you and your artist do is lovely for our little kids especially. I’m a newly called Primary chorister, and I Stand All Amazed is a particularly tough song for visuals. Love yours!” – Carol S. Hatch

TO FIND LESSON ACTIVITIES on this subject go to the A-Z Index.

FIVE WAYS TO GRAB SONG VISUALS AND SINGING ACTIVITIES:
SHARING TIME Practice Song Visuals
SONG VISUALS by Title
SONG VISUALS by Subject
ACTIVITIES for Singing Fun

Singing Fun STORE

This entry was posted in ATONEMENT, JESUS CHRIST'S Atonement, MUSIC - Hymns, PRIMARY Music Leader, SINGING, SONGS - Primary & FHE and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Atonement: LDS Primary Singing Time – Practice Song Visuals, “I Stand All Amazed” – Primary music leader, family home evening

1. Erica Hoffman says:

Are the visuals for all 3 verses or just one?

2. Melissa says:

Hi! Are these a digital download? Or are these mailed to me?

Thank you!
    ~Melissa

• admin says:

Once the visuals are purchased they come up on the website screen for you to download. Then you only have 72 hours to download.

3. Christie Sommerfeldt says:

What type of file is this? Can it be resized in photoshop? What size are the files made to print for, 4X6 or 8X10?

• admin says:

The files come in 8 1/2″ x 10″ and 2 8×10 to put together into a large poster and 4 on a page to give to children. You’ll love the variety. Plus they can be printed in black and white or color. All the patterns are $1.00 (for the whole group). Enjoy!

4. Heidi says:

I used to purchase your Singing Fun visual aids as a cdrom or paperback published by Covenant. Are you doing that anymore? Is this available as a paperback? Thank you!

• admin says:

The only way you can find these singing fun activities and songs now is from gospelgrabbag.com. This just started in 2014 and will continue each year to be found here only as a download. There will be many songs coming to you soon. Watch for them. Sorry the CDs and books are not available any longer.