Reach in and grab thousands of fun LDS learning activities, handouts, song visuals, scripture posters, crafts, games, and more!
Use them for: Primary, Sharing Time, Activity Days, seminary, Young Women or Young Men, Singing Time, and Family Home Evening.
TYPES OF ACTIVITIES TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT INSTANTLY (over 1,000 – 2,000 coming soon):
• A-Z POST-AND-PRESENT activities and games to post on a poster or board;
• A-Z HANDOUTS, GAMES, & PUZZLES, to match specific lesson subjects taught;
• SONG VISUALS AND ACTIVITIES . . . 2017 to teach songs Primary songs to children/youth
• SCRIPTURE POSTERS AND CARDS – 2017 to encourage youth to memorize Sharing Time Theme: “Choose the Right” scriptures and more to download individually or in a bundle (see below).
TO DOWNLOAD ACTIVITIES:
1. Go directly to the Grab Bag Store on the top menu or the BROWSE GG STORE on the right.
2. Preview activities and lesson ideas by: (1) Selecting your category on the top menu, or (2) Going to the lesson subject in the A-Z Index (at the top or to the right).
To purchase, click on the Buy Now or ADD TO BAG button next to the activity previewed. To check out, find the shopping bag in the upper right corner to check out (with a minimum of $2.50 to make it work). The activity pdf will be sent to your email where you can download these and print out the instructions and patterns in color or black and white. You will only need to purchase one of each pattern. Then, you can print what you need for your class/family/sharing time/young women group(s).
- See the “DECEMBER GIFTS” Newsletter for this month’s curriculum suggestions . . . Plus 2017 New Ideas and New Releases like the Sunday Savers: Sharing Fun book / CD-ROM shown below.
We are the creators of the following bestselling series of products.
You can purchase from deseretbook.com, seagullbook.com or your nearby LDS bookstore.
SERIES #1 – SHARING TIME BOOKS/CD-ROM (and activities to DOWNLOAD). These are ideal for family home evening. Those that are not in the current year’s book or CD-ROM will be available to download here from gospelgrabbag.com, so collect them all. Look for the POST-AND-PRESENT activities.
Yearly, for the past 19 years we have created the Sunday Savers Sharing Fun book and CD-ROM with activities for Primary Sharing Time. We also provide more ideas for you to DOWNLOAD here. This way you will have one for every Sunday during the year.
FOR 2017 SHARING TIME we have created Sunday Savers Sharing Fun: Choose the Right . . . To Preview Activities and Purchase BOOK $12.99 or CD-ROM $12.99 (shown) with 20 activity visuals ready to post-and-present for the new primary theme. Also use for family home evening.
SERIES #2 – QUIZ-BEE CARD DECKS are great for birthdays, Christmas stocking stuffers, baptism, or Primary graduation. These are also ideal for missionaries to use as teaching tools or gifts to potential converts.
SERIES #3 – Primary Lesson-Match Activities (ideal for family home evening) . . . READ MORE preview over 600 activities in this Sunday Savers series of books and CD-ROMs (where you can print lesson activities in black and white or color) for Primary Lessons for Primary Manuals (nursery) and 1-7) – This Sunday Savers: A-Z Activities To Make Learning Fun has been a best selling series for 21 years (formerly Primary Partners). GREAT FOR FAMILY HOME EVENING.
TO PURCHASE AND PREVIEW (click links below):
• Sunday Savers for Nursery Age Children / Behold Your Little One manual – with two activities per lesson ⇒ . . . PURCHASE BOOK HERE ⇒ . . . PURCHASE CD-ROM HERE ⇒ . . . PREVIEW ACTIVITIES HERE • Sunday Savers Sunbeams / manual 1 with two activities per lesson ⇒ . . . PURCHASE BOOK HERE ⇒ . . . PURCHASE CD-ROM HERE ⇒ . . . PREVIEW ACTIVITIES HERE
• Sunday Savers New Testament / manual 7 ⇒ . . . PURCHASE BOOK HERE ⇒ . . . PURCHASE CD-ROM HERE ⇒ . . . PREVIEW ACTIVITIES HERE
• 2016 YEAR (8-11) . . . Sunday Savers Book of Mormon / manual 4 ⇒ . . . PURCHASE BOOK HERE ⇒ . . . PURCHASE CD-ROM HERE ⇒ . . . PREVIEW ACTIVITIES HERE
• 2017 YEAR (8-11) . . . Sunday Savers Doctrine and Covenants / Church History / manual 5 ⇒ . . . PURCHASE BOOK HERE ⇒ . . . PURCHASE CD-ROM HERE (call publisher (801) 756-9966) ⇒ . . . PREVIEW ACTIVITIES HERE
SERIES #4 Stupor Game . . . The quick-thinking LDS game that often leads to a stupor of thought! This will really keep your family and classes on their toes. It’s great for adults and for family reunions. It is the best review game out there spotlighting over 200 standard works subjects to keep the competition going and make learning and scritpure discussions fun. You won’t want to miss this.
On gospelgrabbag.com you can DOWNLOAD an activity for every Faith in God Activity Days goals and find a ready to print invitation along with the activity patterns.
We have made it so easy for you, as you print the Learning and Living the Gospel (goals 1-5) Learning and Living the Gospel (goals 6-10), Serving Others (goals 1-5), Serving Others (Goals 6-10), and Developing Talents (goals 1-5), Developing Talents (goals 6-10) goal plans you simply hand out the invitation and if the girls don’t attend you can assign the other girls to take the goal activities to them (this way they are fellowshipped and they can work on what they missed at home).
Here’s a sample to show you an ACTIVITY DAYS KIT for Serving Others – Goal 5 to “Care For and Entertain Children.”
ARTICLES OF FAITH SCRIPTURE POSTERS AND CARDS:
DOWNLOAD all Articles of Faith 1-13 from HERE or find all in the STORE.
Each month find one that coordinates with the Primary or Young Women themes. See the Newsletter Spotlight for that month to plan.
SCRIPTURE POSTERS AND CARDS:
DOWNLOAD 12 yearly theme scripture cards and posters and more.
You’ll find them HERE or all in the STORE.
Primary leaders can hand out each month the smaller cards printed in black and white so children can take them home, post them on their mirror and memorize them. Then reward them with the colored version of the scritpure. They can collect all 12 for the year.
YOUNG WOMEN LEADERS, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD:
• YW “COME, FOLLOW ME” LESSON-MATCH ACTIVITIES. For example, for AUGUST “Marriage and Family” lessons, you will find fun activities.
• MIDWEEK ACTIVITIES: Watch for these FREE ideas outside Sunday lessons where you can meet with Young Men or just the girls. These were designed by a leader with six years of unforgettable experiences. These are found on most of the activity description pages.
• EXTRAS: Young Women EXTRAS help you organize and motivate Young Women.
PARENTS – DOWNLOAD any of the activities to use for family home evening.
OPTION #1: See the A-Z INDEX to find many by subject.
OPTION #2: See the Sunday Savers books and CD-ROMs with activities for the Primary lesson manuals and Sharing Time theme for 2016: “I Know the Scriptures Are True!” See the PRIMARY FUN Great for Family Home Evening Too! banner (shown above).
FORTHCOMING NEWSLETTERS – GO TO VIEW OUR LATEST ACTIVITIES: September Swoosh! SPOTLIGHT
TO DOWNLOAD ACTIVITIES, YOU CAN:
→ Shop the Gospel Grab Bag STORE
→ Go the the A-Z Activities INDEX
→ Download Individual Activities by selecting the activity you want to download by going to the A-Z INDEX or subject on the top menu. Then select the “Add to Bag” or “Buy Now” button on the activity page (or do this from the STORE).
MINIMUM ORDER: Orders need to
be at least $2.50 to process. Select only one quantity for each download as you can print what you need for your individual Primary, class, or family. MAKE SURE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT so your order will come to you.
Don’t forget that with a $2.50 (minimum) purchase, you can select a FREE SCRIPTURE POSTER “I Know the Scriptures Are True!” for the 2016 Sharing Time year (shown right).
HOW TO RECEIVE DOWNLOADS? They are sent to your email and you have 72 hours to download them. If for some reason you don’t download them in time, let us know and we can regenerate them for you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-694-6302.
WHEN PRINTING VISUALS AT A COPY CENTER show them this COPYRIGHT NOTICE:
Dear Copy Center. We authorize that pdf downloads purchased from gospelgrabbag.com may be reproduced with our permission (as author and illustrator) at copy centers such as Fed-Ex, Office Depot, Staples, Office Max. etc. Reproductions of up to 25 copies of each page can be made without our express permission. Our copyright states that copies made will be for personal use only. Reproductions cannot be used for profit or given to another for the purpose of coping again. – Mary H. Ross, Author and Jennette Guymon-King, Illustrator